WOONSOCKET, R.I., Feb. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoppers have a sweet spot for Valentine's Day, and CVS/pharmacy offers customers great savings on a wide selection of greeting cards and thoughtful gifts to show their loved ones they care. This week, ExtraCare rewards members can save up to 30% off select Valentine's Day gifts and earn $3 ExtraBucks after purchasing $15 on Hallmark Valentine's Day items.
"Customers looking for special Valentine's Day gifts can visit their local CVS/pharmacy to find everything they need for kids, friends and loved ones, all in one convenient place," said Judy Sansone, senior vice president of merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "We have continued to expand our gift options beyond the expected cards and chocolates to include premium fragrances, tech items and other unique gifts that are the perfect way to celebrate."
CVS/pharmacy offers a wide range of heart-warming gifts perfect for Valentine's Day. This year's assortment of products includes:
- Thoughtful and sentimental gifts for her CVS/pharmacy offers a number of quality beauty gifts for her, including purse-sized designer fragrance minis from Marc Jacobs and Burberry (starting at $14.99) and fragrant Essence of Beauty Body Mists (starting at $6.99). For a personalized gift, custom photo cards (starting at $0.75) are available for same day pickup, and are a great way to share favorite memories. Many CVS/pharmacy locations even offer fresh flowers, making it convenient to pick up a bouquet of roses, even at the last minute. Plus, fabulous beauty finds for every budget are a great gift for a significant other or even among girlfriends planning a girls' night.
- Tech finds and other favorites for him For the man who always forgets to charge his phone, portable charging solutions such as the PowerXcel 5200mAh Power Bank ($19.99) are available at local stores. He'll also love the Philips Norelco Rechargable Electric Shaver 2100 ($52.99) and Philips Norelco All in 1 Facial Styling Multigroom 3100 ($19.99). CVS/pharmacy can also help gift-givers appeal to his sweet tooth with decadent sweets and premium chocolates from Dove, Lindt, Ferrero Rocher, Ghirardelli, Godiva, Russell Stover, Whitman's as well as Gourmet European Chocolates from the Gold Emblem Select line, available exclusively at CVS/pharmacy.
- Plush toy favorites and sweet treats for kids CVS/pharmacy has soft and cuddly toy favorites like Cupig, Pep Le Pew, and Mickey Mouse, all starting at $6.99. Favorite seasonal candies such as Gold Emblem Valentine Candy Corn, Cherry Jelly Hearts and Cinnamon Hearts make perfect tasty treats for kids this Valentine's Day.
- Fun finds for classmates and teachers CVS/pharmacy carries a variety of classroom Valentine's Day card sets with individually wrapped candies or trendy temporary tattoos and stickers for an extra treat. Cards feature popular characters from Frozen, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and more, all starting at just $2.99. For a personalized touch, help your classroom Cupid stand out with custom cut apart photo cards starting at $0.75. For teachers, select from a number of quality gifts, including a Sweet Thoughts Valentine Mug with Plush ($6.99), a Mickey and Minnie Journal with Pen ($5.99), or choose from more than 200 gift cards to popular national retailers, restaurants and brands.
- Festive Decor for the home or office Shoppers canget in the spirit with festive decor items like the 10.25 inch Woodchip Rose Wreath ($12.99) or Glass Figurine on Light up Base ($5.99).
Savings with ExtraCare Card
CVS/pharmacy loves rewarding loyal customers with savings. Customers can use their ExtraCare card to earn two percent back on nearly every purchase, on Valentine's Day and all year-long. ExtraCare cardholders can also earn ExtraBucks Rewards on select specially-advertised items included within the weekly circular. ExtraBucks Rewards are like "free CVS money" that can be spent on most things in the store.
- This week, Valentine home decor, candles, animation, and Mickey & Minnie decor or gift items are 25% off with an ExtraCare card. Plus, earn $3 ExtraBucks Rewards when you spend $15 on Hallmark Valentine items.
- All Valentine Cards and Mugs will also be 30% off regular retail, and designer fragrances will be buy one, get one 50% off.
To find a nearby CVS/pharmacy location or confirm store hours, please visit http://www.cvs.com/stores.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with 7,800 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cvspharmacy-offers-classic-gift-options-and-sweet-savings-for-valentines-day-300030169.html