New Gift Card Rewards, Hot Deals and Daily Flash Sales Are Among the Holiday Delights Customers Will Find at CVS Pharmacy This Season
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Nov. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Pharmacy wants to take the stress out of the holiday season this year by helping customers easily and affordably check off all the little things on their list from unique stocking stuffers to entertaining essentials so they can get back to enjoying the spirit of the season. CVS Pharmacy shoppers will see even more incentives and rewards for in-store and online purchases including a new five-week long gift card promotion, hot deals and special offers throughout Black Friday, Cyber Monday and beyond.
New this year, ExtraCare members will receive $10 in a "CVS Cash Card" after spending $30 on specially marked seasonal merchandise and everyday essentials noted in weekly circular ads and in stores. The cash card can be spent on nearly all non-prescription items in store with no expiration. The promotion runs November 5th through December 9th.*
Continuing the savings momentum, ExtraCare members will see exciting savings opportunities during a three-day Black Friday sales event at more than 7,900 CVS Pharmacy locations nationwide, which kicks off on Thanksgiving Day and runs through Saturday, November 25th.
"We want to make it easy for our customers to get what they need for the holiday season with surprising items at excellent value," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Front Store Business, CVS Pharmacy and Chief Merchant of CVS Health. "Our goal is to help take the stress out of the season by offering quality deals on everything from unique holiday gifts to seasonal candy and food options for entertaining, as well as everyday health, beauty and home essentials so our customers can focus on finding joy in the little things that matter most to them."
Hot Doorbusters for Everyone
Offers during the CVS Pharmacy three-day Black Friday sales event include free shipping on all online orders during this time and up to 80% off select items on CVS.com.
- Beauty: Find exciting savings on popular beauty and cosmetic must-haves, bath gift sets, and designer fragrances. Select Nautica, Beyonc, Guess, Jennifer Lopez and Vera Wang fragrances will be just $12.99, select NYX Professional Lip Color or Glosses will be 2 for $11.98 with $10 in ExtraBucks Rewards, and select wet n wild gift sets will be $4.99 each with $4 in ExtraBucks Rewards and $9.99 each with $8 in ExtraBucks Rewards. In addition, select Conair hair appliances will be $10 with $5 in ExtraBucks Rewards and select Organic Doctor skin care and Physicians Formula mascara or eyeliner will be free after ExtraBucks offers.
- Essentials: Save on Cottonelle CleanCare toilet paper, Scott Tube-Free bath tissue (9 rolls) and Kleenex (3 pack) for $3.77 each with $1.00 in ExtraBucks Rewards. In addition, Xtra laundry detergent (51 oz.) is $1.99 with $1.00 in ExtraBucks Rewards. CVS batteries (4 pack) and Glade Freshener (6 oz.) will also be free after ExtraBucks offers.
- Toys: Buy One, Get One Free on the hottest seasonal toys for kids of all ages including Discovery Kids Play Sets, Barbie, Star Wars, Frozen, Trolls and select "As Seen on TV" favorites. In addition, find a Blue Hat Toy Company 34-piece Train Set for $19.99 and a Superway Super Truck Set for $29.99.
- Decor: Get in the spirit with great deals on festive dcor, including Buy One, Get One Free on select Merry Brite light sets, Hallmark licensed ornaments and select boxed cards.
- Entertaining: Save on everything from healthier snacks to favorite eats. This year, Gold Emblem or Gold Emblem Abound bagged pistachios or pistachio mixes (5-8.25 oz.) will be $2.99. Cheerios will be $1.99 with $1.00 in ExtraBucks Rewards, and Edy's and Dreyer's ice cream will be Buy One, Get One Free (not available in California.) Green Giant vegetables (11-15.25 oz.) will also be free after ExtraBucks offers.
- Stocking Stuffers: Find everything needed to fill your stockings including Buy One, Get One Free on Nestle and Mars Chocolate Single Candy and Schick Hydro Men's Razor (1 ct.) for $7.99 with $3 in ExtraBucks Rewards (and a $3 Manufacturer coupon). Beauty 360 or Blade 2 Disposable Razors (3 ct.), GUM Toothbrush (2pl) and select candies (Starburst, Skittles and Wrigley gum singles) will also be free after ExtraBucks offers.
- Photo Gifts: Customers can give thoughtful and personalized gifts this season by receiving 40% off photo cards, 30% off photo books and 20% off photo gifts (including home dcor, mugs, ornaments and more). In addition, 50 4x6 prints will be just $6 and 100 4x6 prints will be just $10. Promotion is available online at www.cvs.com/photo or for any prints purchased through the CVS Pharmacy app.
Customers must be a member of the CVS Pharmacy ExtraCare program to be eligible for these deals. Customers can easily enroll for free in-store or online at CVS.com.
During the week of Cyber Monday (November 26th through December 2nd), customers will also have access to exciting new daily deal flash sales on CVS.com featuring hot items up to 66% off including some items totally free while supplies last, for any customer who spends $25 or more. Flash sales will run each day from 12:00am to 11:59pm. In addition to these deals, customers can receive 40% off their entire CVS Photo order all week long.
*CVS Cash Card is not actual cash and will pay out in the form of a gift card. ExtraCare card required. Coupon for a free CVS Cash Card will print on receipt immediately following qualifying purchase(s) of $30 or more. Qualifying purchases will need to occur within the promotion week to reach the $30 threshold. Limit 1 free $10 CVS Cash Card per cardholder per week. CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to limit quantities on all items or the availability of rainchecks for items where permitted by law. Curbside customers must redeem CVS Cash Card coupon in store. The CVS Cash Card can be used for any purchase with the same restrictions as gift card purchases (excluding prescriptions and alcohol).
About CVS Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with over 9,700 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS Pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS Pharmacy is available at http://www.cvshealth.com.
SOURCE CVS Pharmacy