WOONSOCKET, R.I., Nov. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Pharmacy today announced significant savings opportunities for ExtraCare members during its three-day Black Friday sales event at more than 7,900 CVS Pharmacy locations, which kicks off on Thanksgiving Day and runs through Saturday, November 26. For the first time ever, this year's Black Friday promotion features a generous offer for shoppers to receive $20 in "Christmas Bucks" when ExtraCare members spend $50 on select seasonal merchandise.
To earn these special rewards, customers simply purchase from participating products like home dcor, tree trimming items, ribbons and bows. During the sale, and once the $50 threshold is met, $20 in Christmas Bucks Rewards will immediately pay out on the ExtraCare member's digital or printed receipt. These limited-time Christmas Bucks must be redeemed within two weeks of receipt, and can be used like all ExtraBucks Rewards as "free CVS money" that can be spent on nearly all non-prescription items in the store.
In addition to the new Christmas Bucks promotion, CVS Pharmacy's Black Friday sales event will offer convenient and affordable deals on everything from unique holiday gifts to healthier food options for entertaining, as well as everyday health, beauty and home essentials.
"We want to help our ExtraCare members take the stress out of the season with quality deals and savings during Black Friday week and beyond," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Front Store Business, CVS Pharmacy and Chief Merchant of CVS Health. "With a variety of holiday-themed products and gifts for everyone, including our first-ever Christmas Bucks offering, CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for customers to cross everything off their holiday to-do lists, effortlessly and conveniently, without compromising their holiday budgets."
Doorbuster Deals for the Entire Family
With Christmas Bucks and other featured Black Friday deals available at CVS Pharmacy, customers will find many opportunities to save and earn plentiful ExtraBucks Rewards to spend during their next shopping trip, whether it be for stocking stuffers, the expanded healthier snacks assortment available for entertaining, or over the counter health remedies to keep everyone feeling their best throughout the season. Same day savings during the Black Friday sales event include "free after ExtraBucks Rewards" offers on Physicians Formula Organic Wear, GUM Toothbrushes and CVS Health Nicotine Gum.
Additional offers during the CVS Pharmacy three-day Black Friday sales event include:
- Give Beautifully: Get great deals on featured popular beauty and cosmetic brands such as COVERGIRL, Revlon, Sally Hansen, and wet n wild. In addition, select Beyonc, Nautica, Calvin Klein, Katy Perry, J. Lo, and Vera Wang fragrances are Buy One, Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards.
- Customers can take advantage of fresh savings on NYX lip color, one of the hottest beauty brands this holiday season (two for $11.98 with $10 ExtraBucks Rewards for two) and wet n wild Gift Sets ($4.99 each with $4 ExtraBucks Rewards).
- Give Joyfully: Customers can see huge bargains on favorites like Amop Pedi Perfect Foot or Nail Care System ($24.99), Philips Norelco Shavers including Body Groom, Cordless, and Multigroom Plus ($29.99), Flannel Bath Robes ($9.99), and more.
- To guarantee delight this season, customers can choose from a wide selection of over 200 brand name gift cards to popular restaurants and stores alike including Olive Garden, Starbucks, Express, iTunes, with a special offer when customers purchase a $75 Gift Card to Applebee's to earn $25 ExtraBucks Rewards. Gift cards are also available from major credit card companies like American Express, MasterCard, and VISA.
- Give Playfully: Buy One, Get One Free on toys for kids of all ages including Star Wars, Trolls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Customers will also receive these deals on specially-advertised seasonal toys including "As Seen On TV" favorites like Ped Egg, Pocket Hose, Simply Straight and Gotham Steel Pan.
- Give Decoratively: Customers can also Buy One, Get One Free on Merry Brite Light Sets, Hallmark Licensed ornaments (excludes Keepsake) including Frozen, Trolls, and Peanuts themes.
- Give Deliciously: Save on Hershey Holiday Kisses (two for $6.00) and Holiday M&M's (two for $5.00). This year Ferrero, Hershey's XL, Cadbury Chocolate, Edy's, and Dreyer's ice cream will be one sale for Buy One, Get One Free.
- Give Personally: Customers can also receive 50% off their entire Photo order (excluding the Ultimate Card Deal*) for the perfect memorable gift to friends and family members, including wall art, mugs, cards, photobooks, prints and more. Promotion is available online at www.cvs.com/photo or for any prints purchases through the CVS Pharmacy app.
Customers must be a member of the CVS Pharmacy ExtraCare program to be eligible for these deals. Customers can easily enroll for free in-store or online at CVS.com.
*The Ultimate Card Deal is available all year round on select photo card options. When you buy 20 5x7 premium cards, they are available for as low as 99 cents each and include free upgrades such as rounded corners and return address envelope printing.
About CVS Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with over 9,600 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS Pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS Pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.
Stephanie Cunha, CVS Pharmacy
SOURCE CVS Pharmacy