- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Community Stories
- Thought Leadership
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Coram CVS/Specialty Infusion Services Opens New Branch Pharmacy in Richmond, VA
Friday, May 9, 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I., May 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Coram CVS/specialty infusion services announces the opening of a new branch pharmacy in Richmond, Virginia that will serve the state from Fredericksburg to the North Carolina border, including the Richmond and Norfolk areas. The new facility offers a number of services, including:
- Comprehensive offering of infusion therapies, including anti-infective services, parenteral nutrition (PN) and enteral nutrition (tube feeding), cardiac/inotropic therapies, immunoglobulins (IVIg and SCIg), Alpha-1 therapies, pain and palliative care services, and hydration therapy.
- Brand-new compounding "clean room," which is compliant with USP 797 pharmaceutical compounding standards.
- Individual patient counseling and education.
- Skilled nursing services for in-home infusion care.
"Coram is pleased to build upon our long-standing investment in Virginia with the opening of this new branch," said Rob Allen, President, Coram CVS/specialty infusion services. "We know that infusion care provided in the home or at an alternate site infusion suite can help promote better health and an improved quality of life for patients with complex infusion needs."
The address of the new branch is 1574 East Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23228. The branch's toll-free number is 855.276.8951; their local phone number is 804.553.3970. The branch fax number is 804.553.3971.
About Coram CVS/specialty infusion services
CoramCVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram and CVS/caremark pharmacy services, a division of CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), enables the company to offer more than 65 years of combined experience; enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and an expanded national footprint. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, Coram has more than 85 locations across the country, including 65 infusion suites, ensuring both a national presence and comprehensive local coverage. Coram's nurses, pharmacists, dietitians and other clinical staff provide personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite patients every day. For more information, please visit our website at www.coramhc.com.
SOURCE CVS Caremark