You’ve got this.
Hey there. How are you holding up?
The last year has been unlike any other, and it’s okay if you’re feeling completely overwhelmed. It’s okay if you feel like you’re drowning. And it’s okay if you don’t feel like talking to your friends, co-workers, professors or parents about it.
We started Time for Care to reach out to people in this incredibly tough time. As part of this free program, we’re doing a special set of digital, communal conversations just for people in your age group (18 to 24). We’re calling these conversations Here 4 U.
And because Black young adults are experiencing an even greater set of challenges, given the systemic racism and injustice that continues to threaten our country, we’re offering some of these conversations exclusively for them. We're also providing sessions specifically for young adults from the LGBTQ+ community due to the stigma and discrimination they continue to encounter.
We all need a place to talk. And it might be easier to open up in a group of your peers.
As Valentine’s Day approaches, we’re all being flooded with constant reminders about love and connection. But what if you’re not feeling all that connected? We want to help.
If you’re between the ages of 18 to 24, we’re inviting you to join one of our upcoming Here 4 U support sessions. Each one will last about an hour, and the conversation will be led by experienced experts in mental and emotional well-being. This is a great opportunity to share how you’re feeling in a safe, anonymous way, while also hearing from others like you.
And please feel free to invite one of your friends or loved ones to join – it’s all about what makes you feel comfortable.
To sign up, just click on one of the links below:
For all young adults:
- February 8, 2021, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
- February 8, 2021, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
- February 8, 2021, 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM ET
- February 9, 2021, 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET
- February 9, 2021, 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM ET
- February 10, 2021, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
- February 10, 2021, 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM ET
- February 11, 2021, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM ET
- February 12, 2021, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM ET
For all Black young adults:
- February 8, 2021, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM ET
- February 8, 2021, 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM ET
- February 11, 2021, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET
For all LGBTQ+ young adults: