Welcome coaches and parents!
CVS Health is excited to launch its 12th season of partnering with the Boston Red Sox on a special series of baseball camps for Little League Challenger teams, Miracle League teams and inclusive baseball teams. The All Kids Can Baseball Camps provide children of all abilities from across New England an action-packed, dream-fulfilling experience playing ball at Fenway Park and getting batting tips from Red Sox hitting coaches. The camps are part of CVS Health’s national philanthropic All Kids Can program, which focuses on helping children of all abilities on their path to better health.
Coaches of New England baseball teams of children of all abilities are encouraged to complete an application for a spot at one of eight camps.
The deadline to apply for a 2016 camp is May 27. Groups selected for the 2016 All Kids Can Baseball Camps will be notified by June 10.
Each team that is selected for a camp will receive the following for a total of 20 participants:
- Batting tips and instruction in the Red Sox batting tunnel with Red Sox hitting coaches
- On-field batting practice
- A walk around the Warning Track for a team photo in front of The Green Monster with Red Sox hitting coaches
- Boxed lunches and gift bags in the Red Sox dugout
- A VIP tour of Fenway Park
- Early entry to pre-game Red Sox batting practice
- Tickets to the evening’s game in the CVS/pharmacy Family section for baseball camp participants