- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Health in Action Blog
- Thought Leadership
- Hiring Areas
- Why CVS
- Important Security Alert
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Simplify Holiday Shopping with the Season's Hottest Gifts and Stylish Home Decor... all at CVS/pharmacy
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Nov. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
CVS/pharmacy is making holiday shopping a snap this season with a stand-out selection of gifts, including the latest electronics and toys, festive stocking stuffers and all that anyone would need for gift-giving all in one convenient location. Additionally, CVS/pharmacy makes it easy for shoppers to show their holiday spirit at home with a line of high-quality, affordable decorations and an LED light incentive program.
"Shoppers everywhere are looking for ways to save both time and money this holiday season, making CVS/pharmacy the ideal shopping destination," said Mike Bloom, executive vice president of merchandizing and supply chain. "We're offering a larger-than-ever selection of exclusive electronics, toys, gifts and accessories at great prices, allowing customers to find everything on their shopping list in one easy stop."
Gifts for everyone on the list
CVS/pharmacy is a shopper's delight this holiday season, offering gifts for everyone on the list. With everything from eReaders and gaming systems to home spa and the most popular toys, shoppers can find high-quality gifts at affordable prices at their local CVS/pharmacy store or online at CVS.com. A sample of options includes:
- Exciting electronics:Sylvania Netbook, $99.99; Shift Lookbook eReader, $149.99; Craig 7"Portable LCD TV with DVD player, $99.99; iCraig Tower Stereo System, $99.99; Zone 60 interactive gaming console, $39.99; Deluxe Popcorn Maker, $19.99
- Personalized gifts: Customized Holiday Greeting Cards, starting at $12.99 for a set of 20; In-store Photo Books, $5.99 - $14.99; KODAK Picture Movie DVD, $14.99
- A pet's fancy: Pet Central Beds, $5.99 - $14.99; Pet Central Portable Pet House, $9.99; Fido's Make Your Own Cookies, $5.99; Pet Sweaters and Coats, $5.99 - $9.99
- Tots & Tweens: Discovery Kids Indoor/Outdoor Play Tent, $19.99, Pottery Wheel, $19.99 and Kids Tornado Lab, $9.99; The Sing-A-Ma Jig by Fisher Price, $12.99; Pillow Pets, $19.99; Zhu Zhu Pets & Kung Zhu Pet Hamsters, starting at $6.99.
- Relax & unwind: Professional Nail Salon Kit, $9.99; Sarah Peyton Shiatsu Back Massager, $19.99 and Four-Piece Spa Set, $14.99; Essence of Beauty "9 to 5" Tote Bag, $14.99; Luxury Bath Robes, $14.99; Bamboo Handbag and Lotion, $9.99, and assorted bath accessories, $4.99 - $19.99.
CVS/pharmacy makes it easy and fun to stuff your stockings full of a great selection of small gifts and candies, including:
- Gift cards, including top retailers like iTunes, Visa, American Express, Best Buy, Kohls and more!
- Assorted designer fragrances and colognes, $9.99 - $58.99
- Holiday-themed chocolates and candies, starting at $.75 and up
- Portables by Essence of Beauty, $5.00
- Blade Shaving and Grooming Kits, $7.99 and up
- Body scrubs, salts and lotions, starting at $1.99
- Battery value pack (24 batteries), $14.99
Home for the holidays
Deck the halls this season with a festive selection of home décor options available conveniently at CVS/pharmacy. From a collection of wooden nutcrackers to hand-crafted ornaments, shoppers can put all the finishing touches on their holiday homes. A sampling of decorations includes:
- 20" Cordless Pre-Lit LED wreaths, $19.99
- 36" Santa with Tree, $29.99
- 42" Wooden Nutcrackers, $29.99
- Animated Holiday Village Scenes, $19.99
- Assorted ornaments (12-count), $4.99-$9.99
- LED String Lights, assorted $9.99 - $19.99
- Outdoor lighted snowman, $9.99
Additionally, CVS/pharmacy is introducing a holiday "light switch" incentive program to encourage shoppers to switch from incandescent lights to energy-efficient LEDs. Customers who bring their old holiday lights into their local store during the weeks of November 14 and December 5 can exchange them for $3 off Merry Brite LED Christmas light sets with their ExtraCare card. Each set has a maximum discount of $3 and returned lights can be in any condition including damaged, non-lighting, cut or without packaging.
Sizzling Black Friday deals
From Thursday, November 25 through Saturday, November 27, CVS/pharmacy is offering a wide selection of deals on great presents, home decor and holiday needs. Shoppers can find high-quality gifts at affordable prices with sales on CVS/pharmacy-exclusive products like electronics, gaming consoles, eReaders and personal care items. Shoppers will also be able to take advantage of Buy One, Get One (BOGO) deals on gifts, toys, colognes and perfumes and more.
Additionally, with CVS/pharmacy's ExtraCare program, shoppers can get more than $35 worth of products for FREE after Extra Bucks simply by purchasing qualifying items during the Black Friday shopping event.
Shop and Save
This year CVS/pharmacy has introduced "Every Monday is Cyber Monday" on CVS.com, offering great deals on holiday gifts and items. Simply visit CVS.com/CyberMonday each Tuesday through Sunday to find six new weekly sales and deals redeemable for 24 hours the following Monday. Additionally, shoppers can follow CVS/pharmacy on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CVS_Extra and Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CVS to learn about upcoming promotions.
CVS/pharmacy also encourages shoppers to use their ExtraCare card to earn two percent back on nearly every purchase. ExtraCare cardholders receive instant Extra Bucks every time they shop, by simply purchasing specially-advertised items, such as many of the holiday items detailed above.
To locate the store closest to you, please visit www.CVS.com/storefinder.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,100 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drug stores. CVS/pharmacy is committed to improving the lives of those we serve by making innovative and high-quality health and pharmacy services safe, affordable and easy to access, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Caremark is available at info.cvscaremark.com.