- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Our Impact
- Community Contacts
- Thought Leadership
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2017 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Find Last Minute Holiday Gifts and Essentials at CVS Pharmacy
Monday, December 19, 2016
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/-- CVS Pharmacy is helping customers celebrate this holiday season with less stress by offering a variety of last minute gift ideas, stocking stuffers and better-for-you food and snack options for a healthier holiday this year. CVS Pharmacy is the go-to destination to find quality gift ideas, including name brand beauty products, premium chocolates and seasonal snacks, as well as unexpected finds such as LED Bluetooth speakers and signature toy brands.
Through the ExtraCare Rewards program, CVS Pharmacy customers can easily get what's needed for the holidays while saving money and earning rewards on every purchase. ExtraCare members receive exclusive benefits through the program such as personalized savings offers and always earn two percent back on most purchases (excluding prescriptions) in the form of Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards that are paid out on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1. Additionally, CVS customers who utilize the CVS Pharmacy app can conveniently access their ExtraCare cards, redeem app-only deals and more.
"Whether it's designer fragrance sets that save a trip to a busy department store or thoughtful personalized photo gifts, our seasonal selections help create a convenient and less stressful shopping experience for CVS Pharmacy customers," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Front Store Business, CVS Pharmacy and Chief Merchant of CVS Health.
CVS Pharmacy offers a variety of seasonal products to help customers give the perfect gift, even at the last minute, including:
- Surprising Stocking Stuffers: Light-Up Micro Cable ($14.99), Light-Up Micro USB Cable ($14.99), Light-Up 8 Pin/Lightning Cable ($19.99), Light-Up Earbuds ($14.99), Light-Up Powerbank ($24.99), Stay-Fit Bluetooth Earbuds ($19.99), Harry & David Holiday Sweets Gift Box ($19.99), Ghirardelli Squares Gift Box ($9.99), Santa Slippers ($14.99), Shimmering Shower Gel ($3.99)
- Gifts for Kids: Star Wars Mr. Potato Head ($16.99), Trolls Gingerbread House Kit ($11.99), Trolls Ball Pit ($19.99), Disney Mickey Toaster ($19.99), Disney Mickey Waffle Maker ($19.99), Disney Mickey Grilled Cheese Maker ($19.99), Disney Classic Deluxe Dancing Mickey and Minnie ($19.99), Air Hockey Tabletop Game ($19.99), Foosball Tabletop Game ($19.99)
- Gifts for Him: Nautica Voyage for Men Gift Set ($19.99), Calvin Klein for Men Gift Set ($29.99), Polo Club for Men Fragrance Set ($39.99), HD Wireless Bluetooth with Built-In Microphone Headphones ($19.99), Medium Drone ($49.99), Wireless Rave Bluetooth LED Speaker ($39.99)
- Gifts for Her: eos Lip Balm & Lotion Gift Set ($9.99), Vera Wang Embrace Gift Set ($19.99), Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Fragrance ($64.99), Viva La Juicy Fragrance ($47.79), Women's Holiday Boxed PJ Set ($16.99), Natural Aromatic Bath Gift Set ($19.99), Baylis and Harding Midnight Fig & Pomegranate Bath & Body Gift Set with Evening Clutch Bag ($14.99)
- Personalized Photo Gifts: Whether in-store, online, or on the go, customers can order unique, high quality gifts at CVS Photo. Personalized photo cards, prints, and calendars are available for same-day pickup, while travel mugs, keepsake boxes and desk sets are available within seven to 11 business days. With the CVS Pharmacy app, printing photos with free, same day pickup is a breeze.
- Gift Cards: CVS Pharmacy offers more than 200 branded gift cards to popular retailers and restaurants including Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, Nike, as well as major credit card companies American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Gift cards make great standalone gifts and stocking stuffers, and shoppers may select the value desired to fit any budget.
Better-for-You Holiday Celebrations & Festive Treats
As part of its ongoing commitment to health, CVS Pharmacy offers convenient, wholesome foods for holiday entertaining, as well as festive indulgences. Customers will find better-for-you food options from popular brands including Kashi, Annie's, and Amy's Kitchen and exclusive Gold Emblem and Gold Emblem abound product lines. Seasonal indulgences and better-for-you snacks exclusively available at CVS Pharmacy include:
- Gold Emblem Select Peppermint Hot Cocoa Single-Serve Cups, $6.99, 12 ct.
- Gold Emblem Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies, $3.49, 10.6 oz.
- Gold Emblem Yogurt Covered Pretzels with Candy Cane Bits, $3.99, 8 oz.
- Gold Emblem abound Jalapeno Cheddar Quinoa Puffs, $2.99, 5 oz.
- Gold Emblem abound Dark Chocolate, Fruit & Nut Trail Mix, $4.29, 6 oz.
With extended hours at select locations, shoppers can visit their local CVS Pharmacy when it's most convenient for them this holiday season. To find specific store locations and hours, please visit CVS.com/stores.
About CVS Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with over 9,600 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS Pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS Pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.
Stephanie Cunha, CVS Pharmacy
SOURCE CVS Pharmacy