- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Community Stories
- Thought Leadership
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2017 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
ExtraCare Members Can Redeem Even More Rewards Digitally with Enhanced 'Send to Card' at CVS/pharmacy
Thursday, April 24, 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I., April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --CVS/pharmacy announced today it has expanded the ExtraCare program, allowing members to easily send more of their savings and rewards directly to their ExtraCare cards. Through the Send to Card feature, ExtraCare cardholders can now digitally send all personalized offers available on CVS.com and the CVS Mobile app, as well as coupons received via email, to their cards in a single click. With these new Send to Card enhancements, customers can take advantage of their online and mobile savings without having to print or remember paper coupons.
"We're committed to making it easier to save money through the ExtraCare program, and with Send to Card, customers can simply 'click' or 'tap' to get their coupons and ExtraBucks Rewards no printing or clipping required," said Melissa Studzinski, vice president of customer relationship management for CVS/pharmacy."Through the latest digital innovations we're able to deliver greater value to our loyal members, creating an easier and more personalized customer experience."
Send to Card was first introduced in 2011 and provided a digital option for select coupons and rewards. Now, ExtraCare members can send even more coupons to their cards for paperless savings at the check-out counter.Send to Card has become increasingly popular among CVS/pharmacy customers; when given the choice to send offers to their cards, ExtraCare members choose Send to Card over printing paper coupons more than 80 percent of the time. Shoppers who prefer to receive paper savings and rewards can still choose to "Print" instead of "Send to Card" when presented with both options on CVS.com, the CVS Mobile app or via email.
Send to Card How it Works
There are several ways for shoppers to easily and conveniently find their offers and send them directly to their card to start saving immediately, whether at home or on-the-go. ExtraCare members can access Send to Card via CVS.com, on their mobile devices or through the CVS/pharmacy iPad app.
- Email: shoppers can sign up for ExtraCare emails at CVS.com/ExtraCareEmail to receive personalized savings offers and ExtraBucks Rewards in their email. Recipients can open the email, click or tap "Get Coupon" and they will be directed to a page prompting them to click "Send to Card". The savings can then be applied to their next purchase in-store if they choose to use them when asked by the cashier.
- CVS.com or CVS Mobile App: by logging into their ExtraCare account at CVS.com/ExtraCare, cardholders can view the offers listed in the "My Savings and Rewards" section and click or tap on the Send to Card option right next to each coupon or reward.
- myWeekly Ad: for shoppers who choose to browse the new personalized digital circular, myWeekly Ad, it is also very easy to take advantage of paper-free savings when preparing for a trip to CVS/pharmacy. Users can simply log into CVS.com/myWeeklyAd to view their individual offers listed in the "ExtraCare Savings" section and then choose to Send to Card those coupons or rewards they plan to redeem.
For more information on how the ExtraCare Rewards program works or to enroll, customers can visit CVS.com/ExtraCare. Follow CVS/pharmacy on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CVS_Extra to learn about upcoming promotions and program news.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drug stores in the U.S. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Caremark is available athttp://info.cvscaremark.com/.