- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Our Impact
- Community Contacts
- Thought Leadership
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2017 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Double Quarterly ExtraBucks is Back by Popular Demand: ExtraCare Members Can Earn Double This Fall at CVS/pharmacy
Friday, September 6, 2013
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --CVS/pharmacy, America's leading retail pharmacy, today announced the return of a celebrated promotion and additional savings opportunities throughout September. For a limited time only, members of the ExtraCare program, the nation's largest retail rewards program with more than 70 million active cardholders, can sign up to double their Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards earnings when they shop at the more than 7,500 locations nationwide from September 16 through December 15. To commemorate CVS/pharmacy's 50th anniversary, shoppers can also take advantage of a wide variety of special deals and savings online and in-store through the month of September. Sign up for Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards is now open.
"ExtraCare members are always looking for more savings and rewards. To that end, Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards is back by popular demand," said Rob Price, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for CVS/pharmacy. "Simultaneously, we're celebrating our 50th anniversary by offering tremendous savings to shoppers in September. It's a great way to thank our loyal customers by providing them with even more value during each shopping trip."
Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards How it Works
ExtraCare members can easily sign up to double their Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards on purchases this fall.
- ExtraCare members always earn 2% back on most dollars spent on purchases (excluding prescriptions) in the form of Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards that are paid out on January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1.
- For a limited time only, shoppers can double their Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards earnings by signing up online at CVS.com/doublebucks or in-store by printing a sign-up slip at the ExtraCare Coupon Center at their local store.
- Once enrolled, ExtraCare members will see that all eligible front store purchases will be doubled, enabling enrollees to earn double the rewards September 16 through December 15. Those enrolled in the program will be able to conveniently track their double spending amount on their receipts throughout the duration of the program.
- All Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards will print on customers' receipts starting January 1, 2014 through February 15, 2014. As always, shoppers can use them like "free CVS money" that can be spent on most items in the store.
Additionally, during CVS/pharmacy's 50th anniversary in September, shoppers can find extra savings and rewards in the weekly circular (http://weeklyad.cvs.com), at the ExtraCare Coupon Center and in their email inboxes.
CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare has continued to offer shoppers new and personalized ways to save. Members can enroll in programs that offer additional savings opportunities that fit their lifestyles such as ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards and ExtraCare Beauty Club. They can also log on to CVS.com/ExtraCare or access the CVS mobile app and iPad app to view their personalized ExtraSavings and ExtraBucks Rewards, and choose to "Print" or "Send to Card" select coupons and quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards. Customers can also follow CVS/pharmacy on Twitter at twitter.com/CVS_Extra and Facebook at facebook.com/CVS to learn about upcoming promotions. To locate nearby stores, please visit CVS.com/storefinder.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,500 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drug stores in the U.S. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Caremark is available athttp://info.cvscaremark.com/.