WOONSOCKET, R.I., Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --With just about one week left to find the perfect Christmas gifts, shoppers can rely on CVS/pharmacy for affordable gift options without the hassle of visiting a crowded department store right up until the last minute. Customers at 7,800 CVS/pharmacy locations nationwide can purchase an array of irresistible products at low prices including everything from premium chocolates and name brand beauty products for stocking stuffers, to unexpected finds such as a Jawbone Fitness Band, popular gifts from Disney's Frozen, Bluetooth electronics, novelty appliances and memory foam slippers.
"We work hard to reduce the stress of gift giving for our customers," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "Last-minute shoppers will find great gifts and stocking stuffers at CVS/pharmacy, without breaking their budgets or running all over town."
Many CVS/pharmacy locations are open 24 hours; to locate the closest CVS/pharmacy or for information about store hours at a particular location, please visit http://www.cvs.com/stores.
CVS/pharmacy locations nationwide offer a variety of seasonal products to help customers deck the halls, entertain friends or give the perfect gift to someone special, especially those shopping at the very last minute. This year, inexpensive smartphone chargers for a variety of devices are also available a perfect stocking stuffer for all ages, and also a saver for those traveling to visit family and friends who may forget to pack one.
Gift suggestions include:
- Last Minute Essentials: Decor favorites such as the 100ct Shatterproof Ornament Set ($14.99), MetalLantern with 3 LED Candles ($29.99), 18in Snowman and Santa Wreath ($29.99). For the perfect hostess and teacher gifts, pick up Gold Emblem Select Cookies and Candies such as Gourmet European Dark Chocolate ($2.99) and Dark Chocolate Truffles ($3.99), Soft Baked Brownie Cookies ($3.99) and Gold Emblem Cappuccino Biscotti Bites. Gift wrapping essentials such as tape, gift bags and wrapping paper are available right up until Christmas morning for all last-minute gifts.
- Gifts for Kids: Popular gifts from Disney's Frozen, including the Fragrance Gift Set ($9.99), Music Box ($20.00), Hideaway Tent ($20.00) and more. Other hot toys include the World of Art Activity Set ($19.99), My Magical Mermaid ($9.99), Rolling Stone Keyboard ($49.99), Remote Control Monster Spinning Car ($12.99), Black SpiderXT Tactical Wireless Indoor Helicopter ($19.99), and gifts from the Hallmark Channel Original Movie, Northpole.
- Personalized Photo Keepsakes: Personalized photo gifts are available for same-day pick up including Calendars (starting at $19.99) and Personalized Photo Cards and Stationery (starting at $0.99 per card), as well as Prints and Enlargements (starting at $0.19).
- Surprising Stocking Stuffers: Premium Watches ($9.99), RC Mini Cars ($9.99), My Magical Mermaid ($9.99), Bluetooth stereo earbuds with microphone ($24.99), Ballet Slippers ($5.99), Gifts from the Essence of Beauty Aroma therapy collection (starting at $9.99), Essence of Beauty Naturally Indulgent Specialty Bath products (from $4.99), and assorted celebrity and designer fragrances and colognes from Katy Perry, Halle Berry, One Direction, Beyonce and others.
- Gift Cards:Gift cards make a great standalone gift or a perfect stocking stuffer. CVS/pharmacy carries hundreds of gift cards to popular retailers, movie theaters and restaurants such as Alex and Ani, Hollister, The Home Depot, Olive Garden, iTunes and more, plus American Express, Visa and MasterCard. Shoppers may select the value of gift cards to fit most any budget.
Additionally, shoppers can follow @CVS_Extra on Twitter (Twitter.com/CVS_Extra) to learn about upcoming promotions and ways to win a variety of gift items through special contests. Additional holiday savings and tips can be found on the CVS/pharmacy Facebook page (Facebook.com/CVS).
New this year, CVS/pharmacy created an Online Gift Guide at CVS.com/giftguide where visitors can view the latest holiday deals and browse gifts by category, such as "Him," "Her," "Kids" and "Stocking Stuffers." Through the Online Gift Guide, shoppers can also watch short videos featuring popular bloggers who have partnered with CVS/pharmacy this season to share advice and family traditions.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with 7,800 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.