WOONSOCKET, R.I., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As Mother's Day quickly approaches, last minute shoppers can impress mom with thoughtful and distinct gifts from CVS/pharmacy at affordable prices. From personalized photo creations that are unique and special, to must-have beauty favorites to make her feel pampered, CVS/pharmacy offers a range of gift options all in one place, making shopping for mom stress-free and convenient. To save on all gifting needs, members of the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare program can receive a Buy One Get One Free deal on premium chocolates and Buy One Get One 50% off select designer fragrances this week only.
"We strive to offer a wide selection of thoughtful and meaningful Mother's Day gifts that are personal and special to every woman, and perfect for anyone to give," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President, Front Store Business for CVS/pharmacy. "Shoppers don't have to make an extra trip to crowded malls to pick up a gift; instead we make it easy for them to make a quick stop on their way home from work or on the way to visit their loved ones and still find something personal that she will love, with savings anyone can appreciate."
CVS/pharmacy offers a variety of gifts that fit the personality of any mom. This year's assortment of products includes:
- Thoughtful Mother's Day Cards – Shoppers can choose from a wide selection of Mother's Day cards to show mom, as well as other important women in their lives, how much she is loved and appreciated. From sentimental to silly, greeting cards from popular brands like Hallmark® and American Greetings® provide an array of Mother's Day messages to capture just the right words. Pair a greeting card with one of the hundreds of gift cards from popular retailers such as American Express®, Crate and Barrel® Starbucks®, Nordstrom®, iTunes®, Macy's® and more.
- This week only, ExtraCare members can buy two American Express® gift cards and receive $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Designer Fragrances – Gift one of the many designer and celebrity fragrances ranging from fruity and floral scents to woodsy or musky aromas. Brand names like White Diamonds, Versace® and Burberry® are conveniently available both in-store and online (prices vary).
- Sweet Tooth Favorites – Premium chocolates from Lindt®, Ferraro Rocher® and Ghiradelli® make a classic gift for moms with a sweet tooth. Customers can save time in store by purchasing one of the already boxed chocolates and candies readily available, or they can have fun creating a decadent gift basket with favorite goodies from Gold Emblem™, an exclusive line from CVS/pharmacy.
- Green Thumb Essentials – For the gardening enthusiast mom, CVS/pharmacy embraces the outdoors with a selection of gifts that can help get her yard ready for summer. From trendy pots featuring fun hashtags ($2.99), pot stakes (starting at $4.99) and Oh My Gnome! Garden Statues (starting at $12.99), shoppers can find just what they are looking for. Gardening staples and necessities are also conveniently available and include colorful gardening gloves ($2.99), small trowels ($2.99) and spring bulb varieties ($3.00). For the more amateur gardener looking to advance her skills, the Buzzy® Grow Kit ($3.99) includes the pail, seeds and growing instructions for a variety of flower favorites. Additionally, select CVS/pharmacy locations even offer fresh flowers, making it convenient to pick up a bouquet of her favorite blooms, even at the last minute.
- Personalized Photo Keepsakes – Customized gifts with fun family photos and cherished memories are always a hit with mothers, grandmothers, wives and other family and friends who deserve recognition on Mother's Day. Personalized photo gifts are available for same-day pick up, including calendars (starting at $19.99), personalized photo greeting cards (starting at $0.99per card), and prints and enlargements (starting at $0.19). With in-store Wi-Fi at the KODAK Picture Kiosks, photos can be uploaded directly from a smartphone camera, Facebook and/or Instagram to simplify the creation of a meaningful gift and even make use of silly selfies or thoughtful throwback photos from years ago.
- Pampering and Beauty Essentials – Shoppers can put together a unique, one-of-a-kind pampering gift basket featuring an assortment of skincare and relaxing spa essentials that any mother is sure to appreciate. She can unwind with new Essence of Beauty® products including body oil, body wash and hand cream, all available in a soothing lavender scent (starting at $5.99). For the natural beauty, Burt's Bees® Tips n Toes Kit ($12.99), Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes ($5.99) and Burt's Bees Lip Balm available in a fresh Coconut & Pear flavor ($3.29) are the perfect addition to complete a custom gift.
- Tech Products – CVS/pharmacy carries a wide variety of tech gifts that will help on-the-go moms stay connected. From a SoundLogic® Portable Power Cell or Phillips® Bluetooth Speaker available in bright, fun colors to DJ style headphones, and many others, there are a lot of options to choose from that will make mom's day.
Save and Earn Rewards While Shopping for Mom
ExtraCare® cardholders can earn extra savings and rewards during their Mother's Day shopping trips. Discounts and instant ExtraBucks® Rewards will be awarded simply through the purchase of specially-advertised products, including many of the gift items listed above, found in the weekly circular and online via myWeekly Ad, a personalized version of the weekly circular that makes it even easier to browse what's on sale. A sampling of some of the incredible Mother's Day deals available to ExtraCare members this week only include:
- Buy One Get One Free on chocolate favorites from Russell Stover®, Whitman® and Ferrero Rocher®
- Buy One Get One 50% off deal on select designer fragrances
- 30% off 4x8 or 5x7 photo cards, available in-store and online for same day pick up
- Buy three Hallmark cards, get $3 ExtraBucks® Rewards
To find a nearby CVS/pharmacy location or confirm store hours, please visit: http://www.cvs.com/stores.
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with 7,800 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100816/NE50800LOGO