- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Community Stories
- Thought Leadership
- Search Jobs
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2017 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
CVS/pharmacy Makes Holiday Shopping Easy with Unexpected Gifts and Festive Decorations for the Savvy Shopper
Thursday, December 12, 2013
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --It's less than two weeks until Christmas, and shoppers looking to finish checking off their gift lists without the hassle of crowds can conveniently turn to CVS/pharmacy's more than 7,600 stores nationwide. From classic decorations to outfit their home, to stocking stuffers and unexpected gifts like a wine cabinet, customers can easily find everything they need for a festive holiday season, while staying in budget.
"Time and money are top of mind with holiday shoppers, and we're committed to making it easy for shoppers to find everything they need at a great value," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "Each year shoppers are discovering gift options they didn't expect to see when walking through our aisles. Shoppers can visit CVS/pharmacy for both their everyday necessities and to grab a thoughtful gift, such as the latest designer fragrance, popular toy, or tech gadget."
For seasonal trimmings, entertaining and gift-giving, CVS/pharmacy offers a selection of seasonal products. An assortment of items includes:
- Decor and Entertaining: Merry Brite Shatterproof Ornament Wreath ($24.99), Merry Brite Light Up Musical Snowman ($19.99), Retro Series Portable AM/FM Radio ($29.99), Disney Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker ($29.99), Wine Cabinet ($49.99), Animated Musical Santa and Cardinal with LED Illumination ($29.99).
- Gifts for Kids: Glow Pets ($29.99), Pillow Pets Dream Lites ($19.99), Disney/Marvel Character Activity Totes ($9.99), Everything Emma Bye Bye Playset ($19.99), New Bright Full Function Radio-Controlled Trucks ($24.99), SoundLogic Headphone with Dynamic Stereo Sound ($9.99), Black SpiderXT Tactical Wireless Indoor Helicopter ($19.99).
- Relaxation and Pampering: Nuance Salma Hayek beauty line, such as My Secret Super Hand Brightening Cream ($9.99), Rose Petal Hydrating Balm ($7.29), Nail Lacquers ($5.99), Essence of Beauty assorted gift baskets which include body care, fragrances, spa and cosmetic accessories (starting at $9.99), Cranberry 10-Piece Bath and Body Gift Set ($9.99), Restor Style Memory Foam Knit Slippers for Women and Men ($14.99), Restor Style Soft Balance Memory Foam Pillow ($19.99), Plush Sherpa Blanket ($14.99), 'As Seen on TV' Turbie Twist Hair Towel ($6.99).
- Personalized Photo Keepsakes: Personalized Phone and Tablet Cases (starting at $34.99), Photo Canvas Wraps (starting at $12.99), Photo Ornaments (starting at $17.99), Photo Collage Mug ($13.99), Photo Mouse Pad ($12.99), Photo Premium Calendar ($29.99), Personalized Photo Cards (starting at $0.65 per card).
- Surprising Stocking Stuffers: Gold Emblem Select Cookies and Candies such as Soft Baked Brownie Cookies, festive Maple Leaf Creme Cookies and soft Sea Salt Caramels with Dark Chocolate, Nuance Salma Hayek products such as Nail Lacquers ($5.99), My Secret Super Hand Brightening Cream ($9.99), Rose Petal Hydrating Balm ($7.99), assorted celebrity designer fragrances and colognes from Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber and others. Shoppers can also choose from hundreds of gift cards from retailers including Google Play, Amazon and Cabela's.
In addition to the everyday affordable prices, members of the ExtraCare program can earn ExtraBucks Rewards throughout the holiday season when they purchase products highlighted in the circular each week. ExtraBucks Rewards are like "free CVS money" that can be spent on most things in the store.
Additionally, CVS/pharmacy encourages consumers to visit the CVS/pharmacy Facebook and Twitter pages for information about special sales throughout the season. Shoppers can follow @CVS_Extra on Twitter (Twitter.com/CVS_Extra) to learn about upcoming promotions and ways to win a variety of gift items. Additional holiday savings can be found on the CVS/pharmacy Facebook page (Facebook.com/CVS).
To locate a nearby CVS/pharmacy or for specific questions about store hours, visit the CVS.com Store Locator (CVS.com/storefinder).
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drug stores in the U.S. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Caremark is available athttp://info.cvscaremark.com/.