- Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility
- Our Giving
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Be The First Tobacco-Free Generation
- Health in Action Blog
- Thought Leadership
- Hiring Areas
- Why CVS
- Important Security Alert
- Investor Story
- Results Center
- 2016 In Review
- Financial Information
- SEC Filings
- Events & Presentations
- Stock Information
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Resources
Black Friday Shoppers Will Discover Huge Deals on Holiday Gifts and Everyday Essentials at CVS/pharmacy
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS/pharmacy is helping customers save big this Black Friday, with great deals and rewards on holiday gifts and essentials, both in-store and online. The special three day circular found in local newspapers will include a 30% off shopping pass that will be valid from November 27-29. Customers can use the pass for additional savings on the featured Black Friday ExtraCare discounts on health and beauty products, popular toys, electronics and premium chocolates, as well as holiday essentials like tree trimmings and cards. Online shoppers can use coupon code FRIDAY30 to receive 30% off regular/non-sale priced items and can also find deals up to 55% off online throughout Black Friday.
"Shopping during the holidays is one of the most exciting and also stressful seasonal traditions for many Americans, so it is important for us to offer a diverse selection of gift options at outstanding prices to help simplify our customer's lives and offer them great values at remarkable convenience," said Judy Sansone, Senior Vice President of Merchandising for CVS/pharmacy. "This year in particular, we are rewarding our ExtraCare members in the store, on CVS.com and through our CVS Mobile app with even more savings and deals helping our most loyal shoppers save the way they prefer."
Some of the diverse gift selections customers will find on sale on Black Friday include designer purse sized perfumes by Marc Jacobs and Burberry for $9.98, a Jawbone fitness band for $99.99 and a variety of special holiday chocolates, making CVS/pharmacy the retailer with the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
Hot deals starting November 27
- Toys: Buy-One-Get-One-Free deals will be available on select seasonal toys from popular brands such as Disney's Frozen and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Shoppers can also snag discounts on the fun-for-all-ages Rolling Stone Electronic Keyboard ($12.88), Crayola Sketcher Project Jr. ($5.00) and the Black Spider Wireless Indoor Helicopter ($8.88).
- Relaxation and Pampering: Tranquility Fountain, LED Flameless Candle 2pk. set, and Restor Style Memory Foam Slippers are all on sale for just $4.88. Purse-sized designer fragrances from Marc Jacobs and Burberry will also be on sale. Pay $12.88 when using an ExtraCare card, and receive $3 ExtraBucks Rewards for a future purchase. Buy-One-Get-One-Free deals available on select designer fragrance gift sets like Beyonce Rise ($19.99) and Lady Gaga Fame ($19.99).
- Gadgets and Tech: Popular gadgets and electronics available including the popular UP24 by Jawbone fitness band ($99.99) and the SoundLogic Bluetooth Capsule Speaker ($18.88). SoundLogic Digital Essential headphones and ear buds are Buy-One-Get-One-Free and available in an array of colors. Shoppers can also stock up on batteries for their electronic purchases. CVS AA or AAA alkaline batteries ($4.19) will be free after ExtraBucks rewards.
- Decadent Chocolate: Holiday M&M's and Ferrero Rocher will be on sale for Buy-One-Get-One-Free, and Hershey's Holiday Kisses or miniatures will be on sale for 2/$6, plus $2 ExtraBucks rewards.
- Hallmark's Northpole Movie: This year CVS/pharmacy carries products from the latest Hallmark Channel original holiday movie, Northpole. Purchase the soon to be classic Northpole DVD ($9.99) and save on items featured in the film like the Northpole Communicator ($22.88), Find Me, Santa! Snowflake ($6.88), among others.
For those who prefer to shop from their homes, tablets and smartphones, they can head to CVS.com from Saturday, November 30 through Tuesday, December 2 to receive 25% off regular/non-sale priced items using the coupon code CYBER25. As part of this limited Cyber Monday sales event, CVS.com will also be offering deals up to 75% off on popular gift items, including a wide array of beauty products.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Discounts on CVSphoto.com
From Black Friday through Saturday, December 6, there are also special promotions on personalized photo cards and gifts on CVSphoto.com.
- Photo Greeting Cards: Users can access their favorite photos from Facebook and Instagram and promotional codes will be advertised on the website with offers of up to 40% off that week.
- Wall Art: Wall art made from favorite prints starting at $12.99. Wall art and canvas prints will be available for 40-50% off that week, with special discount codes advertised on the site.
- Other customizable items on sale during these Black Friday and Cyber Monday events includePersonalized Photo Books (starting at $4.99 and available in a dozen seasonal layouts), Photo Calendars (available in an array of sizes, perfect for work or home), Photo Blankets (starting at $54.99), and Photo Ornaments ($12.99). Discount codes available on these items will vary; shoppers are encouraged to head to CVSphoto.com for full details.
Savings and Inspiration on Facebook, Twitter and CVS.com
Shoppers can "Like" the CVS/pharmacy Facebook page (Facebook.com/CVS) and follow @CVS_Extra on Twitter (Twitter.com/CVS_Extra) for holiday gift ideas and opportunities to win a variety of giveaways during the "5 Days of Giveaways" event kicking off on Twitter on December 8.
New this year, CVS/pharmacy created an Online Gift Guide at CVS.com/giftguide where visitors can view the latest holiday deals and browse gifts by category, such as "Him", "Her", "Kids" and "Stocking Stuffers". Through the Online Gift Guide, shoppers can also watch short videos featuring popular bloggers who have partnered with CVS/pharmacy this season to share advice and family traditions.
To locate a nearby CVS/pharmacy or for specific questions about store hours, visit the CVS.com Store Locator (CVS.com/stores).
CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), is America's leading retail pharmacy with 7,800 locations. It is the first national pharmacy to end the sale of tobacco and the first pharmacy in the nation to receive the Community Pharmacy accreditation from URAC, the leading health care accreditation organization that establishes quality standards for the health care industry. CVS/pharmacy is reinventing pharmacy to help people on their path to better health by providing the most accessible and personalized expertise, both in its stores and online at CVS.com. General information about CVS/pharmacy and CVS Health is available at www.cvshealth.com.