Miami shoppers now have even more to love about CVS Pharmacy, with the launch of 12 “CVS Pharmacy y más” locations in and around the city that offer the Hispanic community an enhanced, more personalized shopping experience.
“The goal of CVS Pharmacy y más is to create an environment where our Hispanic customers feel at home and can receive CVS Pharmacy’s best-in-class pharmacy services along with personalized products and services to better meet their diverse needs,” says Helena Foulkes, President of CVS Pharmacy.
The “y más” concept draws on the expertise and experience of Miami-based Navarro Discount Pharmacy, which was acquired by CVS Health in 2014.
"According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Hispanic population accounts for over half of the nation's total population growth,” says Foulkes. “We are committed to applying learnings from both Navarro and CVS Pharmacy y más to other markets with dense Hispanic populations."
CVS Health Completes Purchase of Navarro Discount Pharmacy
Enhanced products and services include:
- Fully bilingual associates and signage throughout the store.
- More than 1,500 trusted Hispanic products including favorite brands such as Cafe la Llave, Agustin Reyes, Fabuloso, Suavitel, Creolina, and Formula 88, as well as popular appliances such as coffee and espresso makers, pressure cookers, rice cookers, and arepa makers.
- A fully staffed fragrance counter featuring a large assortment of designer fragrances priced lower than department stores.
- Competitive pricing on hundreds of products and more value sized/family sized products.
- A digital service center featuring an authorized dealer and payment center for metroPCS, bill payment services for utilities, phone and cable, and money transfer services to a wide variety of countries.
- "Cafecito" will be served at the pharmacy at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., daily.
And while the stores may look and feel different, what remains the same is our commitment to providing world-class pharmacy care, convenience and outstanding consumer value:
- CVS Pharmacy y más locations feature our unique clinical offerings and medication adherence programs designed to improve health outcomes and contribute to reduced overall health care costs.
- Innovative mobile tools, including the free CVS Pharmacy app, can help patients manage their prescriptions wherever and whenever they choose.
- ExtraCare, the nation’s largest rewards program, offers money back, special savings and offers earned by shopping in-store or online at www.cvs.com.
For store locations and other information about CVS Pharmacy y más, visit www.cvs.com/content/ymas.